Hi and welcome to my personal digital corner on the web. In this page you will find some more info about me and my interests.
I am a software developer, security engineer among other things. Some people call this DevOps, I think it’s just a label and does not really define what you do.
So what do I do? Well I’ve developed software mainly using PHP for about 10 years. And for about a year now (since Oct 2016) I have shifted my focus to security and mainly making sure we detect security issues as they happen as well as web application and infrastructure security.
That’s all for now…
- I’ve lived outside Cyprus.
- I love taking photos, more on Flickr.
- I love TV Shows and Movies.
- I like reading, but apart from technical books I only like Sci-Fi Books I find it hard to find good ones. Currently I like J.K. Rowling, Raymond E. Feist and Dan Brown.
- I like Apple products and I have switched to a 15″ Powerbook in August 2005.
- I have a weakness for good coffee.
Want to know more… just use one of the links bellow.