I know everyone is doing this, so here is my list of Mac OS X Apps that I can’t live without.
* [Quicksilver](http://quicksilver.blacktree.com/), to see more before you download it go to [The Apple Blog](http://www.theappleblog.com/) [Quicksilver Tutorials Round-Up](http://www.theappleblog.com/2006/02/14/quicksilver-tutorials-round-up/) article.
* [Growl](http://growl.info/), system wide notifications. Fantastic. Especially with GrowlTunes.
* Mail with [Mail Tags](http://www.indev.ca/), tagging your e-mails.
* [Firefox](http://getfirefox.com), probably the best browser ever.
* [Adium X](http://www.adiumx.com/), a multi-protocol IM client.
* [Skype](http://skype.com), the best way to talk to your friends online.
* [Cyberduck](http://cyberduck.ch/), a free ftp client.
* [Video Lan / VLC](http://videolan.org/vlc/), for all your video needs.
* Photoshop, because it’s photoshop.
* [TextWrangler](http://www.barebones.com/), for editing files.
* [Transmission](http://transmission.m0k.org/), for downloading torrents.
* Backup form apple, I don’t know what I would do without it.
That’s all for now.