Today I’ve decided to take a break from studying and do something else. After noticing that there is Security Update for WordPress 184.108.40.206 I decided to do that. It was a very simple update and I didn’t even have to update all the core files if I didn’t want to. So I’ve just edited the following file as said in the WordPress website.
- Open the
wp-includes/template-functions-category.phpfile in a text editor like Wordpad.
- Go to around line 103 where it says
- Create a new line after that and paste in
$cat_ID = (int) $cat_ID;
After finishing with that, I decided to check my plugins and see what I can do about them.
I did the following changes.
- FancyTooltips 1.2.1 Victor Kulinski FancyTooltips creates dynamic tooltips from anchors (links), acronyms, inserts, deletions, and images.
- Live Comment Preview 1.6 Jeff Minard & Iacovos Constantinou Activate to supply users with a live comment preview.
- Subscribe To Comments 2.0-alpha-5 Jennifer (ScriptyGoddess) and Mark (Tempus Fugit) Allows readers to receive notifications of new comments that are posted to an entry
I’ve also made some changes to the archives and statistics links. And I’ve changed the archives page with more options.
Thatâ€™s all for now, take care. 😛