Guess any of the title of the ten songs listed bellow, and then follow the directions to put it on your weblog as well.
1. Go to your playlist.
2. Hit shuffle.
3. Choose the first ten songs – YOU CANNOT SKIP ONE. If it’s embarrassing you just have to live with it.
4. With those ten songs you must post a lyric from each of the songs.
5. See if anybody can guess what songs they are from. If they are guessed you can cross them out. Try to get rid of all of them.
Here is the song list.
1. Here I stand alone with his…. (What if – Kate Winslet)
2. A chair is still a chair even when there is no one… (A house is not a home – Luther Vandross)
3. Hey mister DJ, put a record on. (Music – Madonna)
4. I don’t want a lot for Christmas, There is just one thing I need… (All I want for Christmas is you – Mariah Carey)
5. Alo, salut, sunt eu, un haiduc, Si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea. (Dragostea Din Tei – O-Zone)
6. Now I’m not trynna be rude But hey pretty girl I’m feelin’ you… (Ignition – R. Kelly)
7. Here I lie in a lost and lonely part of town Held in time in a world of tears i slowly drown (Tragedy – Steps)
8. My boot-scootin’ baby is drivin’ me crazy My obsession from a western (5, 6, 7, 8 – Steps)
9. When the world is darker than I can understand When nothing turns out the way I planned (I turn to you – Mel C )
10. I just can’t get you out of my head Boy, your lovin’ is all I think about (Can’t get you – Kyle Minogue)