>A recent survey suggested that hi-tech jargon is proving tricky for many people to understand. Find out how technically smart you are with our quiz that tests how much you really know about the world of the web and computers.
What more there is to say than I’ve got 10 out of 10 right!
Go ahead and [try it][testurl] for yourself and tell me how you did. It’s a simple test of which I found most questions stupid and funny, examples bellow.
What does RSS stand for?
* A: Rubbish Silly System
* B: Really Salty Sushi
* C: Really Secret Software
* D: Really Simple Syndication
In computer terms, what are cookies?
* A: The free biscuits given out at vendors’ booths at hi-tech trade shows.
* B: Tiny text files installed on your computer when you visit websites so they can remember you.
* C: Temporary workers who grind out computer code for a living and are hired and fired as needed.