Since on the 6th of this month [Leonid](http://mamchenkov.net/wordpress/) has it decided it make it a “Nudge-A-Friend Day” in his [relevant post](http://mamchenkov.net/wordpress/2006/09/06/nudge-a-friend-day/), it seamed proper to me to make it a hole month. So here it is.
Firstly I would like to thank Leonid for his kind words and actually saying that he cares about my weblog since sometimes I think that he is the only one, besides me of course. Here is a quote from Leonid’s site.
>Iâ€™m going to call today a Nudge-A-Friend Day. That is I am going to look around the blogs tha I care about and say which ones of those arenâ€™t updated often enough, or havenâ€™t been updated lately. Heck, Iâ€™ll just say something about all the blogs that I care about. Those are personal blogs. Those are blogs that are under â€˜Personaâ€™ category, linked to from my right sidebar. Those are people I know personally. And those are blogs I read with my first cup of coffee in the morning.
So I am going to list some blogs I care about and I read daily or as often as they blog, since I mainly use an RSS Aggregator.
* [Leonid](http://mamchenkov.net/wordpress/) Blogs many times per day, keep up the good work man.
* [Fiona](http://linuial.livejournal.com/) Doesn’t really have time frame. She blogs whenever she feels like it. Wish she would blog more.
* [Azrul](http://adonis.blog.com/) He too blogs when he feels like it.
* [Dimitris](http://dimitris.glezos.com/weblog) His blogging habits vary on what he is doing in his life. Most times he blogs about everything when he gets a chance.
* [Paul](http://paulstamatiou.com) Paul runs a Tech News/Reviews/Guides. A very nice resource.
* [Wordpress.com](http://wordpress.com) Very nice blog about the constant growth of the wordpress.com community.
And as Leonid said it. United together we can push the