Who Will Buy an iPad?
Because it’s a rather long list click read more to see it, and I promise you will enjoy it.
Update by Streeter Seidell on College Humor
- 1. Get Dad to let me do easy work around the house so I donâ€™t have to pick up crappy shifts at old job.
- 2. Bang hot girl from high school that I talked to on IM a few times over the semester.
- 3. Wear school hoodie and/or sweat pants as much as possible.
- 4. Convince Mom and Dad to let me take car back to school with me; use excuse that â€œIâ€™m always late for Bio because itâ€™s on other side of campus and the bus never comes on time.â€?
- 5. Avoid shoveling snow and/or raking yard by complaining of back pain; get Vicadin prescription to sell once back at school.
- 6. Eat as much non-diarrhea-causing food as possible.
- 7. Promise myself I will work out; sit on couch.
- 8. Complain about how boring town is after first three days.
- 9. Make unreasonable New Years plans with high school friend; end up at basement party thrown by said high school friendâ€™s little brother.
- 10. Take advantage of Mom and Dadâ€™s superior â€œMovies On Demandâ€? digital cable package.
- 11. Craft believable lies about how cool my semester was to impress attentive high school friends. NOTE: make sure to offer to â€œtotally call my roommateâ€? in case high school friend doubts sincerity of story.
- 12. Protest loudly about decorating the house for Christmas since, â€œIâ€™m only gonna be here for a few more weeksâ€¦whatâ€™s the point?â€?
- 13. Go through â€œhistoryâ€? on house computer; learn that little brother is interested in marine animals, rap music and Swedish girl-on-girl.
- 14. Convince parents that more money is needed to purchase textbooks for next semester; offer to â€œmail you the receipt if you donâ€™t believe me.â€? NOTE: Do not mail receipt.
- 15. Make fun of â€œtownieâ€? friends that didnâ€™t attend college; overlook the fact that they make much more money than I do.
- 16. Reminisce about High School at bar with old friend; use phrases such as, â€œJeeeeeezus, did we really do that?,â€? â€œMan, I canâ€™t believe how old we are,â€? and â€œOh God, Shirley Hansonâ€¦Soooooo hot back thenâ€¦I hear she had a kid.â€?
- 17. Drive past High School numerous times; wish I could go back and do it again. NOTE: Never admit to wishing to go back to High School.
- 18. Get extremely excited to see family dog; realize after ten minutes that he farts and drools all the time; put dog outside for rest of break.
- 19. Call college friends immediately after Christmas to brag about presents; pretend iPod is 40 Gig version when it is really 20 Gig version.
- 20. Wish break would end so I can get back to school and party; immediately after returning to school complain about workload and shitty class schedule; wish it was break again.